3 Egg whites
3 tbsp Condensed milk
150g Caster sugar
1 1/2 tsp Baking powder
80g Plain flour
1/2 tsp Vanilla essence
1 tsp Rempah kuih
1) Beat egg whites and 75g caster sugar on high speed till light and fluffy.
2) Beat egg yolks and 75g caster sugar on high speed. Add condensed milk, butter, flour, rempah kuih and vanilla essence. Continue to beat on medium speed until incorporated.
3) Fold in the egg yolk mixture into the egg white mixture till well combine. Divide the batter equally into 2 portions. Add preferred colouring into one of the portion.
4) Preheat the oven to 180°C. Prepare the baking pan by lining the base with greaseproof paper.
5) Spoon 2 ladle-full of first portion to the baking tray. Using grill function, bake for 5-6 minutes. Using smoother, press the baked layer. Then, spoon 2 ladle-full of second portion into the baking tray. Bake for 5-6 minutes. Repeat same procedure and continue till finish.
6) At the last layer, change the oven function to normal and bake for 30 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of Zaleha Salleh